How To Place Your Bonus Bet
How do I play my bonus bet?
- If you have a Bonus Bet available, simply make your picks as usual in the Betway Sportsbook
- On your Bet Slip, you’ll be given the chance to select your Bonus Bet to apply to your bet (you do not have to use it on your next bet).
- You are able to use it to cover your entire bet or part of your wager amount.
- If you bet an amount lower than your Bonus Bet value, you will forfeit the remainder, e.g. if you have a $50 Bonus Bet and place a $40 bet, you will forfeit $10 of unused Bonus Bet.
- If you bet an amount higher than your Bonus Bet value, there needs to be sufficient cash balance in your account to cover the difference, e.g. if you have a $50 Bonus Bet and make a $60 wager, you need $10 cash balance to cover the bet. In this instance, two bets will be placed: one bet to the max value of your Bonus Bet and the other a cash bet using your cash balance to cover the remaining wager amount.
How do I know if I have a Bonus Bet?
On your PC, you’ll see an indicator in the top quick navigation menu of the Sportsbook that shows if you have a Bonus Bet waiting:
By clicking this, you’ll be able to view additional information on your Bonus Bet, including the value of the Bonus Bet and expiration date:
On your mobile device, you can navigate to My Bonus Bets under MY BETS on the hamburger menu and view the same detail for all current Bonus Bets.
Please note that your Bonus Bet needs to be used within 7 days of being credited.
Add to Bet
The Add to Bet feature allows you to add new picks to your existing open bets. You now have the option to modify your bet, without having to place a new wager. Wherever the Cash Out option is available, you’re able to add new picks to your existing ...
Anytime Touchdown Multiplier
What is the Anytime Touchdown Multiplier Offer? This offer is an exciting way to enjoy an NFL game with Betway. Place a bet of $10 or more on a single player’s Anytime Touchdown Scorer market in a game. During that game, you will receive a bonus bet ...
$250 Sports Welcome Offer
What is the Sports Welcome Offer? If the first bet on your new account is a loss, you will earn your wager back as a bonus bet credit, up to $250.00. How Do I Take Part in this Promotion? If you are a new Betway customer, be sure to opt in before ...
At Betway we believe in the skill and expertise of our patrons. You don’t need us to tell you what markets to pick and combine, that decision should be yours and yours alone. That's why we have 1-Game Parlay. It’s available on all major Basketball ...
Cash Out and Partial Cash Out
Cash Out is a real-time bet settlement feature. It allows you to choose to take your winnings or cut your losses, prior to the end of the event. The amount you can Cash Out depends on your wager and the In-Play status of your bet. You can also choose ...